Front Desk Receptionist
ScriptDrop is seeking a(from s) Front Desk Receptionist to join our growing team. This individual would be responsible for performing office and administrative duties, being the greeter responsible for making a lasting impression on our guests and candidates and promoting the company culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the face of our company, greet and direct office visitors; maintain office sign-in log.
- Prep for visitors, we want to have the most welcoming environment for all of our visitors. Have fun, make this your own and embody our company culture.
- Provide administrative support to leadership team, including clerical support, meeting scheduling, and premeeting prep when needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for leadership team, when needed.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, monitor office email accounts and manage our meeting room scheduler.
- Monitor office machines and coordinate service calls; proactively monitor office and kitchen supplies.
- Plan and coordinate Corporate/Business Office special events and functions.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Desired Professional Skills and Experience
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Desire to learn and grow in a constantly changing environment
- Adaptability and flexibility is required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Displays strong interpersonal abilities
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs including Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook, PowerPoint, and video conferencing software
ScriptDrop is looking for full-time sales candidates to help expand our growing network of pharmacy partners. The right person will be comfortable pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
ScriptDrop is an industry leader and experiencing rapid growth. We understand that our team members are essential to our goals. Employees are part of a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth.
- Own and manage our pipeline of independent pharmacies
- Make outbound sales calls to potential pharmacy customers
- Explain and sell product services to customers
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Act as the liaison between customers and our internal implementation team
- Plan and execute new marketing strategies to meet client needs
- Achieve and exceed set sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience
- Proven sales track record
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills- both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with a high standard of integrity
- General computer and email proficiency
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
Pharmacy Account Manager
ScriptDrop is looking for a driven candidate who can help manage our growing network of partnered pharmacies, foster long-term relationships and provide ongoing support to help grow their business.
- Support our pharmacy partners in implementing and growing the ScriptDrop product.
- Foster loyal, long-term relationships with decision-makers at our highest-profile accounts.
- Correspond with clients via phone and email about ongoing operational projects.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the pharmacy industry.
- Assist with and /or lead special projects for clients as needed.
- Special projects may include creative ad-hoc analytics, benchmarking, research and educational materials.
- Own contract renewals to ensure the development and expansion of existing client accounts
- Travel to clients for business reviews when needed
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with fellow Associates.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines required.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Must have the ability to prepare and possibly present client/internal presentations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to develop strong and rewarding relationships.
- Be excited and willing to learn new things!
- Be able to exercise out-of-the-box thinking in order to facilitate creative problem solving.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ScriptDrop is looking for an in-house talent acquisition specialist to engage in recruitment practices for all positions within the organization and build a strong network of potential hires.
- Lead our Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Assist us in our People programs where you are clearly demonstrating the culture of the company and the creativity of supporting high performing team members
- Pre-screen candidates by phone and in-person
- Create job postings that embody the ScriptDrop culture and values
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidate by handling phone calls, questions and other details during the recruiting process
- Help develop and maintain the company’s culture, energy and brand throughout the interview experience
- Manage and maintain recruiting platforms (example: Glassdoor)
- Manage our internal systems to properly house key info and build out key metrics
- Help to craft and maintain the interview experience for any potential candidate at ScriptDrop
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers, creating offer letters, handling all preemployment screening, and processing new hire paperwork
- Source through websites, networking and other creative recruiting techniques
- Assist with other HR functions such as career development, onboarding, training and general conduct SOPs
- A degree in Human Resources, or equivalent HR work experience
- Prior experience with HR and/or talent management is preferred (1-3 years)
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, self-starter, caring, empathetic and excited about building an amazing company in Columbus
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Prior experience working with an HR Software is preferred
- Must have experience in successfully leading talent acquisition and HR initiatives in a creative, agile environment
Customer Success Coordinator
ScriptDrop is looking for a customer success coordinator (CSC) to provide inbound and outbound phone and email support for our pharmacy and courier partners. As the CSC, you will own the relationship with our pharmacy partners, who are critical to the company’s network. You will also act as a liaison internally for all resources who interact with the customer (sales, account management, projects, support, product, etc.).
This role is the foundation of our organization and provides a diverse career experience and potential to move up quickly. You will act as the voice of ScriptDrop to our valued customers and utilize an array of soft skills and technical aptitude to ensure we are delivering value. As the sounding board for our customers, you will help the team improve our products for the entire health care ecosystem. You will be challenged, empowered and encouraged to grow with the company.
- 9 - 5
- 11 - 7
- 2 - 10
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer support matters
- Develop relationships with our customers including patients, pharmacies, courier companies and pharma
- Communicate customer needs and objectives clearly and provide solutions to improve the product
- Track key account metrics (e.g. daily deliveries, volume fluctuations, etc.)
- Collaborate with leadership team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively through phone interaction (inbound and outbound support)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Willingness to take on new challenges and help do what it takes for the team to get the job done
ScriptDrop is looking for software engineers to help us scale our prescription delivery product. We are already actively delivering in markets across the U.S. and engineers will help build out additional integrations, features and new products.
- Ability to own your technical stories and assignments —from writing code, clarifying requirements, meeting project timelines and delivering high-quality, workable features.
- Actively participate in design and architecture for assigned projects including design reviews and code reviews.
- Foster proactive and cooperative relationships within the project team.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Code and test Elixir applications in accordance to design specifications and standards.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Follow up with bugs in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with test and support.
- Work with a variety of technical and non-technical people.
- Embrace changing requirements.
- 2-5 years of programming experience.
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- Unit testing and logging.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Elixir, Erlang or Ruby is a plus.