ScriptDrop is looking for full-time sales candidates to help expand our growing network of pharmacy partners. The right person will be comfortable pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
ScriptDrop is an industry leader and experiencing rapid growth. We understand that our team members are essential to our goals. Employees are part of a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth.
- Own and manage our pipeline of independent pharmacies
- Make outbound sales calls to potential pharmacy customers
- Explain and sell product services to customers
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Act as the liaison between customers and our internal implementation team
- Plan and execute new marketing strategies to meet client needs
- Achieve and exceed set sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience
- Proven sales track record
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills- both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with a high standard of integrity
- General computer and email proficiency
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
ScriptDrop is looking for a full-time Product Owner to help expand our reach in healthcare delivery. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our newest initiatives and work with a team toward our collective goal of helping 1 billion patients.
- Act as the internal customer advocate during product development
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, operations, and marketing teams to successfully prioritize, launch, and scale our products
- Analyze and interpret data to determine product forecasting
- Maintain and prioritize the backlog; ensure that development milestones are being appropriately set and reached
- Successfully articulate priorities, goals, and customer perspectives to the team
- Serve as an expert on our product roadmap, market and competitors to both internal and external partners
- Continually monitor user data, customer feedback, and product utilization in order to uncover opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record in product management/ownership, particularly in agile organizations
- Healthcare and consumer-facing product experience a huge plus
- Ability to thrive and pivot as needed in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders at various levels of organizations
- Self-motivated with a high standard of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Pharmacy Account Manager
ScriptDrop is looking for a driven candidate who can help manage our growing network of partnered pharmacies, foster long-term relationships and provide ongoing support to help grow their business.
- Support our pharmacy partners in implementing and growing the ScriptDrop product.
- Foster loyal, long-term relationships with decision-makers at our highest-profile accounts.
- Correspond with clients via phone and email about ongoing operational projects.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the pharmacy industry.
- Assist with and /or lead special projects for clients as needed.
- Special projects may include creative ad-hoc analytics, benchmarking, research and educational materials.
- Own contract renewals to ensure the development and expansion of existing client accounts
- Travel to clients for business reviews when needed
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with fellow Associates.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines required.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Must have the ability to prepare and possibly present client/internal presentations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to develop strong and rewarding relationships.
- Be excited and willing to learn new things!
- Be able to exercise out-of-the-box thinking in order to facilitate creative problem solving.
ScriptDrop is looking for an in-house Recruiting Specialist to engage in recruitment practices for all positions within the organization and build a strong network of potential hires.
- Develop recruiting plans/programs that will provide adequate staffing for all lines of business.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Actively source effective recruiting methods and post positions.
- Lead development of an online application portal and maintain.
- Conduct effective telephone screenings of appropriate candidates.
- Represent ScriptDrop at job fairs in a professional manner.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job descriptions are current and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring supervisor and work closely to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Perform regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Ensure appropriate new hire forms are complete and accurate.
- Assist with general human resources duties, as necessary.
- 2-5 years recruiting experience; experience recruiting in a medical field highly desirable
- Must be able to travel on occasion and attend job fairs in the evening and on weekends
- Must have the ability and desire to work effectively with diverse groups of candidates
- Must have a strong working knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to exercise confidential information regarding candidates and employees.
- Applicants must have the ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent computer skills, ability to control workflow, give attention to detail and manage time constraints
- Must have the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with company personnel, and customers
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to excel in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands and work efficiently without constant supervision
Customer Success Coordinator
ScriptDrop is looking for a customer success coordinator (CSC) to provide inbound and outbound phone and email support for our pharmacy and courier partners. As the CSC, you will own the relationship with our pharmacy partners, who are critical to the company’s network. You will also act as a liaison internally for all resources who interact with the customer (sales, account management, projects, support, product, etc.).
This role is the foundation of our organization and provides a diverse career experience and potential to move up quickly. You will act as the voice of ScriptDrop to our valued customers and utilize an array of soft skills and technical aptitude to ensure we are delivering value. As the sounding board for our customers, you will help the team improve our products for the entire health care ecosystem. You will be challenged, empowered and encouraged to grow with the company.
- 9 - 5
- 11 - 7
- 2 - 10
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer support matters
- Develop relationships with our customers including patients, pharmacies, courier companies and pharma
- Communicate customer needs and objectives clearly and provide solutions to improve the product
- Track key account metrics (e.g. daily deliveries, volume fluctuations, etc.)
- Collaborate with leadership team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively through phone interaction (inbound and outbound support)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Willingness to take on new challenges and help do what it takes for the team to get the job done
ScriptDrop is looking for software engineers to help us scale our prescription delivery product. We are already actively delivering in markets across the U.S. and engineers will help build out additional integrations, features and new products.
- Ability to own your technical stories and assignments —from writing code, clarifying requirements, meeting project timelines and delivering high-quality, workable features.
- Actively participate in design and architecture for assigned projects including design reviews and code reviews.
- Foster proactive and cooperative relationships within the project team.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Code and test Elixir applications in accordance to design specifications and standards.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Follow up with bugs in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with test and support.
- Work with a variety of technical and non-technical people.
- Embrace changing requirements.
- 2-5 years of programming experience.
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- Unit testing and logging.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Elixir, Erlang or Ruby is a plus.