ScriptDrop is looking for a driven candidate who can help manage our growing network of independent pharmacies, foster long-term relationships and provide ongoing support to help grow their business.
- Support our independent pharmacy clients in implementing and growing the ScriptDrop product.
- Correspond with clients via phone and email about ongoing implementation projects.
- Perform new pharmacy on-boarding, testing and training.
- Provide ongoing support to independent pharmacies.
- Maximize operating potential to exceed client expectations and company goals.
- Foster loyal, long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the pharmacy industry.
- Assist with and /or lead special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with fellow Associates.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines required.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Must have the ability to prepare and possibly present client/internal presentations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to develop strong and rewarding relationships.
- Be excited and willing to learn new things!
- Be able to exercise out-of-the-box thinking in order to facilitate creative problem solving.